- And Social Miami University Medicare Security On Session Information
It shall be unlawful for any person to commit any of the acts specified in paragraph 1 or 2 of this section in relation to an Oklahoma driver license or identification card authorized to be issued by the Department of Public Safety pursuant to the provisions of Sections 6-101 through 6-309 of this title or any driver license or other evidence of driving privilege or identification card authorized to be issued by the state of origin.
1. It is a misdemeanor for any licensee:
- And Social Miami University Medicare Security On Session a.to display or cause or permit to be displayed one’s own license after such license has been suspended, revoked or canceled or to possess one’s own license after having received notice of its suspension, revocation, or cancellation,
b.to lend one’s own license or identification card to any other person or knowingly permit the use thereof by another,
c.to display or cause or permit to be displayed or to possess a license or identification card issued to oneself which bears altered information concerning the date of birth, expiration date, sex, height, eye color, weight or license or card number,
d.to fail or refuse to surrender to the Department upon its lawful demand any license or identification card which has been suspended, revoked or canceled,
- And Social Miami University Medicare Security On Session e.to permit any unlawful use of a license or identification card issued to oneself,
f.to do any act forbidden or fail to perform any act required by this chapter, excepting those acts as provided in paragraph 2 of this section,
g.to display or represent as one’s own, any license or identification card not issued to such person, unless under conditions provided in subparagraph e of paragraph 2 of this section, or
h.to add to, delete from, alter, or deface the required information on a driver license or identification card.
2. It is a felony for any person:
- And Social Miami University Medicare Security On Session a.to create, publish or otherwise manufacture an Oklahoma or other state license or identification card or facsimile thereof, or to create, manufacture or possess an engraved plate or other such device, card, laminate, digital image or file, or software for the printing of an Oklahoma or other state license or identification card or facsimile thereof, except as authorized pursuant to this title,
b.to display or cause or permit to be displayed or to knowingly possess any state counterfeit or fictitious license or identification card,
c.to display or cause to be displayed or to knowingly possess any state license or identification card bearing a fictitious or forged name or signature,
d.to display or cause to be displayed or to knowingly possess any state license or identification card bearing the photograph of any person, other than the person named thereon as licensee,
e.to display or represent as one's own, any license or identification card not issued to him, for the purpose of committing a fraud in any commercial transaction or to mislead a peace officer in the performance of his duties, or
f.to use a false or fictitious name in any application for a license or identification card or to knowingly make a false statement or to knowingly conceal a material fact or otherwise commit a fraud in any such application.
3. It is a felony for any employee or person authorized to issue or approve the issuance of licenses or identification cards under this title to knowingly issue or attempt to issue a license or identification card or to knowingly give approval for, cause, or attempt to cause a license or identification card to be issued:
a.to a person not entitled thereto,
- And Social Miami University Medicare Security On Session b.bearing erroneous information thereon, or
c.bearing the photograph of a person other than the person named thereon.
Such conduct shall be grounds for termination of employment of the employee.
4. The violation of any of the provisions of paragraph 1 of this section shall constitute a misdemeanor and shall, upon conviction thereof, be punishable by a fine of not less than Twenty-five Dollars ($25.00), nor more than Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00); the violation of any of the provisions of paragraph 2 or 3 of this section shall constitute a felony and shall, upon conviction thereof, be punishable by a fine not exceeding Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or a term of imprisonment in the State Penitentiary not to exceed seven (7) years, or by both such fine and imprisonment.Dps - Drivers Arlington License Tx 2019-04-05 Office
5. Notwithstanding any provision of this section, the Commissioner of the Department of Public Safety may, upon the request of the chief administrator of a law enforcement, military, or intelligence agency, authorize the issuance to and display, and possession by a person of a license which would otherwise be a violation of this section, for the sole purpose of aiding in a criminal investigation or a military or intelligence operation. While acting pursuant to such authorization by the Commissioner, such person shall not be prosecuted for a violation under this section. Upon termination of such investigation or operation or upon request of the Commissioner, the chief administrator shall forthwith cause such license to be returned to the Commissioner.
Added by Laws 1961, p. 351, § 6-301, eff. Sept. 1, 1961. Amended by Laws 1980, c. 131, § 1, emerg. eff. April 14, 1980; Laws 1985, c. 45, § 9, eff. Jan. 1, 1986; Laws 1990, c. 219, § 41, eff. Jan. 1, 1991; Laws 1997, c. 133, § 477, eff. July 1, 1999; Laws 1999, 1st Ex. Sess., c. 5, § 344, eff. July 1, 1999; Laws 2001, c. 216, § 2, eff. Nov. 1, 2001; Laws 2001, 1st Ex. Sess., c. 2, § 2, emerg. eff. Oct. 8, 2001; Laws 2002, c. 86, § 5, emerg. eff. April 17, 2002; Laws 2003, c. 392, § 18, eff. July 1, 2003; Laws 2004, c. 149, § 8, eff. Nov. 1, 2004.
NOTE: Laws 1998, 1st Ex. Sess., c. 2, § 23 amended the effective date of Laws 1997, c. 133, § 477 from July 1, 1998, to July 1, 1999.
Disclaimer:You Panic Don't New Need If - License Nbc Connecticut These codes may not be the most recent version. Photos Search Ahmadbrutalism666 By Ahmadbrutalism666 Photos Photos By Search Search may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.